February 17, 2008

while the paint dries....

So this weekend is a busy one....lots to do....Mainly....paint the bedroom. Something nice, neutral, that won't offend. Not looking too bad....I just hope that the new owners don't paint a blue bedroom.....that would be irony!
So the paint is drying on the touch up....The final result is still pending....I just need to get a blog of the current work out there for Orlando viewing...



The other part of this weekend for me was juggling for the kiddos at Sunday school today....I don't think much of it....a goofy guy comes in, juggles, leaves. Im sure the kids like it, but come on...4-5 years have attention spans that last seconds. The memory of me gets bumped by the hope of candy.
Well, I was surprised today as one of the teachers brought little Eli Ruddle to me after my third act (I do 5). He had been crying because he had missed Marcus the Juggler, because they did dedication for his new baby sister. So I let Eli be my assistant for the next two classes. He beamed.....beamed.....man...that was fun to have that kind of ability to make a kids day like that. Good stuff! So crazy that getting to hold a bag of plastic chickens makes a kid happy......
Marcus


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin