July 11, 2008

Round Rock Doughnuts...

... are not my friend! At least not 2 doughnuts to kick start my day while pregnant.

I had a 3 hour meeting yesterday morning and someone brought in RR doughnuts, which I love. I had 2 of them about 30 minutes apart and felt bad the remainder of the day.

I am guessing they didn't give my body much to work from and the lack of sugar I have had in recent weeks made it more of a shock to my system. Whatever the case, I don't recommend them to my 15 pregnant girlfriends!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

You have 15 pregnant girlfriends?! OMG! That is awesome!! Someday I will be one of them!

~kristi said...

donuts have done that to me since I got pregnant with the girls, not sure what it is. I can eat one now and it is not soo bad. This to shall pass!!

The Gumpls said...

Those donuts are my fav and I guess I am lucky they don't have a side effect on me!!!! So sad for you! I am one of the 15 friends if anyone awnts to check out my blogspot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin