July 24, 2008

Wii are Celebrating...

our 9th Anniversary!

Can you tell what wii got each other?

Yep, we have joined the craze and purchased a Nintendo Wii. Marcus chose Aerosmith Guitar Hero as his game and I took the recommendation of a co-worker and bought Big Brain Academy. I am not as smart as a 5th grader!

Wii decided this would be a fun game for Kyleigh and Cohen when they visit and may give us a good activity to do together when we are home more with a baby. We welcome your suggestions on additional games we should buy.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Congrats on the Anniversary!

Mario vs. Sonic, Olympic Games is a fun game! and I like Mario Cart!!

Judy said...

Wii have Dance Dance Revolution - you are more than welcome to borrow it and try it out since we have not played in about 6 months!

Debra_and_Mike said...

I can't hear enough from friends about the Wii Fit! It's on my list to purchase post baby.

The McKnight's said...

I plan on getting Wii fit after i have my baby...i hear it is fun and a great work out!!!
kristi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin