July 23, 2008

Somebody thinks it is a GIRL

When I arrived at the hotel on Tuesday last week, I found a present waiting for me. Many hotels deliver gifts to meeting planners in their rooms to thank them for their business- Marcus says this is a benefit of being a buyer. I spend money at hotels (at least my company does).

This hotel knowing I was pregnant did something extra special- they had a box full of Gymboree clothes waiting for me. Here is the funny part- they are the prettiest, frilliest girly clothes I have ever seen. There are dresses, bloomers, bonnets, scrunchies and more. If we have a boy, he is going to look mighty funny in these outfits!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I am going to go on the record and guess a healthy baby girl!

Erica Wagner said...

Wowsers! That's a great gift! Girl it is!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin