June 18, 2009

A Fun Night at our House






Last night my Mom spent the night since she had a training in North Austin on Thursday morning. Marcus and I enjoyed a date night.

Before Mom arrived, we played with Abby. It is so hot and sunny these days that I thought I'd try our her sunglasses again. She liked them this time around! We hope to be using them at the pool this weekend!

After goofing around, I fed Abby her rice cereal. Look at the smiles she was giving me! It might be because I am her Momma or because I was holding the spoon of her beloved rice just outside of the camera :)
Marcus and I went to a lovely dinner and then went to Walmart to use Abby's Gift Certificate for being the youngest person at my family reunion this weekend.
I think it time to transition her from the soft rattle-like toys to those that help her more developmentally. Her school says she is very smart and observant and they are doing a better job of stimulating her mind than we are. So, we bought these fun bright toys to try out.

5 comments:

Brian, Carrie, Addison & McKenna said...

LOVE the sunglasses!

Grammy (Carol) said...

Have you tried the "See & Say" yet? I bet she'll like it.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

The sunglasses picture is tooooo funny!! And what a great smile she has!! Beautiful Abby lu ...

~kristi said...

those are the best!!! does she keep them on?

The Gumpls said...

she looks so guffy/silly in those cute big sunglasses!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin