June 28, 2009

Seriously, this is insane!

Abby Lu is so very blessed to have girlfriends just a little bit older than her and I am blessed that their Mommas have given me so many clothes from their daughters. I met with Natalie on Thursday night to go through her daughter Blythe's clothes. Look at the four tubs I took home! It was so much fun and I know Blythe will love seeing them on Abby at church. Natalie is also a Tech fan and Blythe's birthday is also in late December, so the clothes are the right season and full of red and black!
Friday when I got home I had another bag of clothes from Johnna, the original fashion godmother. It had some of the cutest little outfits. The cherries set from Gymboree were my favorite! I spent the afternoon packing up the remaining 0-3 and many 3-6 month clothes for our attic and friend Carrie due any day now. I also sorted all of these tubs and labeled the sizes to make it easy to transition as Abby grows. Although many of her 3-6 month still fit, I packed them up and moved us into the 6-12 month clothes. There are just so many and I want to make sure she gets to wear them all at least once!

Thank you Natalie and Johnna and little Blythe and Anna Adeleine for sharing!

In addition to having more clothes than I know what to do with, look at this shoe collection! I promise most of these were gifts or came from Anna and Blythe. I think I have bought her 4 pairs of shoes total! Abby can wear 4 pairs of these shoes! Grow little newborn feet grow! Great things await you- pink and orange patent mary janes, fabulous pink and turquoise glitter tennis shoes, soft butter yellow loafers, and even leopard print slippers.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Wow, must be nice!!

The Gumpls said...

Have fun wearing all of Blythe's clothes Abby Lu! God knew we would be sharing our clothes with a sweet precious girl someday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin