June 09, 2009

Your Little Birdie

Call me crazy, but I've started a new blog! Journey With The Jenks has really become so much about Abby Lu and our family, that I wanted a girlie place to talk about my favorite things- cooking, crafting, shopping, and entertaining.

I designed it the last few days and did my first post and got a comment before I ever thought it was public! Crazy! I hope my friends and family and friends-to-be enjoy reading it and it gives you ideas. I needed a new creative outlet, maybe you do too!

So, check out my new blog and grab the birdie button and add it to your blog. I need some chickadees to build up my readership! I plan to add recipes, directions for easy craft projects, and ideas to help you decorate your world.

www.yourlittlebirdie.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Alison said...

Can you put the button on my blog? LOVE it. XOXO

Carol (Grammy) said...

O.K., you're crazy, but you amaze me with your energy! I will be reading your new blog and pass the link on to my co-workers, et al.

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Ha ha ha, I have one too! I'm telling you, we need to start an online community of hot mama bloggers like us who have pseudo secret identities as crafty mavens (sorry my alliteration ran out). Mine is all about my cake decorating. I hadn't gotten around to posting about it on LDLG, but I guess I'll have to now! I can't wait to follow your second one too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin