February 23, 2010

Abby's First Snowday

Both Marcus and I worked all day and Abby spent the day at school. We both rushed to get her and get home so we could experience this? ha! Isn't that the way it is sometimes? She just didn't know what to think... she tried holding it, eating it, wiping it off her hand, watching it break apart on her coat and shoes! I think had we owned a big winter bundle for her or gloves, she might have been happier. Her sweet hat from December didn't fit her- it was a 3T. Goodness gracious girl!

I think she most enjoyed the snow from her warm highchair. She smushed it, poked a spoon in it and dumped it out of her little bowl.

Although we didn't get the sweet perfect snow angel pictures I imagined, I am so happy she got to touch some snow!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I didn't put Brady in the snow at all this year ... but I just wanted a picture of him with the snowman. Maybe next year will be more excitin!

Holly Renee said...

it's ALL about the memory :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin