February 13, 2010

Love is in the Air

Marcus and I took off early Friday afternoon to attend Abby's class' Valentine party. I am so glad we went, most parents were there and those without kept saying Momma and Daddy. They were all so confused!

This is Abby looking at her boyfriend Evan from the corner of her eye. They have played with each other since they were newborns. He is about 2 months older than her. Can you tell how much they like each other!
Speaking of like, my girl likes her cupcakes. No real hesitation. No real preference to vanilla or red velvet. She'll take one in each hand.

Is it my birthday?

After Abby's party, we left Abby with my Mom and we enjoyed a lovely Valentine dinner at Roaring Fork with our friend Will and Johnna. The food and the friends were wonderful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin