March 21, 2010

Abby Loves Fruit Crisps

Marcus and I died laughing at Abby the other night- I pulled out the camera and she immediately showed me her teeth and gave me a big ol' grin. Taking her picture 20 times per day has its advantages. Now, if only she will do that when a real photographer comes her way! I gave Abby a Mixed Berry fruit crisp for dessert after her dinner and she loved it! She eats TLC fruit and grain bars with her breakfast, so I had a feeling she would like these too. They are the perfect size to feed herself.
I highly recommend these for kids or yourself! I'ved seen them at Target, HEB Plus and Randalls. They are like 2 sweet crackers (crispy) with fruit smeared in the middle. Plus, 2 of the bars are only 100 calories! They come in Mixed Berry and Cinnamon Apple. Both are great!

While eating her crisps, I also got a picture of Abby's new jellies. Don't these take you back to junior high? Abby loves them! I thought she would have to nap with them the first time she wore them. She would just look at her feet and smile. They are from Trumpette Too and sold in the baby section at Target. They are still size 6-12 months and she has room to grow into them! At just $12, I bought them in pink and green! They also have purple, orange and clear.


2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

Love the jellies! What a cute baby girl!

AB

Tabriah said...

Oh, that smile! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin