March 08, 2010

Ring My Bell

I attended a conference for work this weekend and brought Ms. Abby Lu back a present- a set of bells from Pottery Barn Kids. They were on sale and knowing her love of noise and music, I couldn't resist! There are 9 total and you simply press (or bang!) on the top flower and it makes a sound. The numbers go in order of the bell's note, high to low. They are fun colors and easy to play in her highchair while I make dinner or prepare her food.
She loved them! Here is a 30 second concert... introducting Abigayle on the bells :)

1 comment:

Being Billingsley said...

Oh boy! Now you've really done it! Don't you know by now... you never buy noise producing toys for yourself. You always get those for others to endure.

I hope you enjoy the bell arts... I have a feeling you will be getting lots of it with that cool toy!

Peace.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin