March 01, 2010

Visiting the Mall

Marcus spent most of Sunday afternoon pulling weeds in our front yard, so after our nap, Abby and I went shopping! She seems to know that word- oh my! I needed a couple of items for my conference this week and Abby loves the indoor playground.
When I sat her down, she immediately went for the big foamy baseball. After she got her bearings, she "talked" to a little boy 2 days older than her in a car.
I sat her inside this foamy airplane and she was so proud of herself for standing up in it. Daddy would have sat her back down for fear of a tumble, but I am the "sit back and let her learn" parent and she did fine.

Check it out- I'm driving the plane!
We always have so much fun at the mall playground!

1 comment:

Tabriah said...

How much fun is that! Where is that playground? In Lakeline?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin