March 12, 2012

New Cafe in Leander

Leander is a cross between a rural area and a suburb. Being so close to Cedar Park, we have lots of young families, new parks, and great schools. However, much of the country life still exists. For example, there are more feed stores and auto parts stores than restaurants in Leander. I am seriously not joking!

A new little bakery and coffee shop opened up in downtown Leander and it is precious! On the recommendation of a friend, Abby and I tried it out last week for lunch.


Don't let her "mad face" fool you, she loved her lunch and especially the giant sugar cookie that came with it!


The menu is salads, homemade soups, and grilled sandwiches. They also have a full espresso bar and a bakery of cakes, cookies, and even scones. I love scones! I had the southwestern turkey with pasta salad and iced tea.


This kid and her faces crack me up- who knows what face that is!


Just across the street in the old post office I saw a seen for Shea's Place. It looked like another restaurant- hooray!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin