September 03, 2007

Keller Williams Mega Camp

Like most people, I recognize that when I talk about my job and what I do, most people do not understand.

A few weeks ago I worked a Keller Williams event called Mega Camp and snuck a couple of pics with my camera phone.

This picture is of the general session- there are 6 total screens, 42 sections of staging, hundreds of feet of drape, hundreds of lights and more than 3000 chairs in this room. Total cost to design, build and equip this room = $325,000.

While at Mega Camp, we also planned a VIP concert with Kenny Loggins at One World Theatre, a cool private event venue in Westlake.

There were 300 people in attendance for the show. They paid $10,000 to $20,000 per table of 10. That included dinner, the concert, a shuttle or limo ride to the venue and Kenny Loggins goodies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin