September 23, 2007

They are so in LAUVE!

Marcus and I attended Brandi and Daniel's wedding on Saturday night. Brandi and I worked together at Keller Williams. When I started working there, they were just dating and we often teased Brandi about Daniel's last name- Lauve, pronunced like lava without the last a. We would tell her we LAUVED her outfit or that Daniel was in LAUVE with her. Last night, she become an official LAUVE!
(Check out my cute husband in his new sport coat. By far, the most expensive item of clothing Marcus has ever bought!)




It was a fun night with many of my KW friends. Brandi has great taste and her wedding was beautiful down to the littlest of details. I enjoyed the Pomegranate Martinis the most! Who knew!

Pictured are: Andrea, Mary, Brandi, Daniel, Anna, Laura and Dawn

Congrats to the newlyweds and enjoy your week on the beach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin