September 19, 2007

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Saturday morning we watched Kyleigh cheer on the Lockhart Lions. She is a cheerleader for a Pop Warner football team from her school. Kyleigh and Kendall did a great job cheering on the little boys. They took a couple of little breaks and smiled for the camera.

Here they are watching the game. Note, Kyleigh is almost six in this photo and Kendall standing next to her is eight! I promise you Kyleigh will be taller than me in elementary school! Saturday morning before the game she brushed her teeth in our bathroom and for the first time ever, did not use the stool to reach the sink. I clearly remember brushing her teeth, then holding her up to the sink, buying a stool for her and now, she can reach flat footed. It makes me a little sad!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin