September 06, 2007

My Second Favorite Day of the Year

Today is my second favoriate day of the year. What day is it? It is opening day of the professional football season! I love watching football on the couchwith Marcus. The new TV is nice for watching the boys play.

This year I have two fantasy football teams, a pro pick'em account and am playing survival football. And you ask if I am competitive?

Here's to a great season for my Broncos and Bears!

Anna

PS- Of course my favorite day of the year is Christmas. Presents and football trump just football!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Haha But wouldn't you hope for a better game for kicking off the season!? I'm not complaining .. I have Peyton Manning in MY fantasty football team (though I only have ONE)!!

~kristi said...

I am not sure what to say, I am shaking my head at you. Your dad has to be proud!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin