September 25, 2007

My New Digs...


One of the many benefits of leaving Keller Williams is leaving the land of cubicles behind and going back to a quiet office environment. I had forgotten how much I like the silence (or at least my choice in music) when I work. Here is my sad sad cubicle on my last day.



And, here is my new office on my first day! Believe it or not, I got my old desk back. It is by far the best desk I have ever had- really deep with big drawers and no lap drawer, which us leg crossers can really appreciate.

Notice the pretty yellow flowers on my desk... my good KW friend Andrea sent those to me as a good luck charm!


Finally, this is the other corner of my office with my new artwork hung nicely on the wall. Check out the old school clunky big white monitor. I hear it will be dying next week when the new fiscal year and budgets kick in. I'm looking forward to crisper letters on my screen once again.

3 comments:

~kristi said...

very cool, are you at the office near the arboretum again? where we wrote the cookbook?

Anonymous said...

I noticed the sweet tea from Chic and the Tim mouse pad. I'm glad a few things went to the new office. Miss you already! - Stormi

Meg said...

Wow! What an UPGRADE! Congrats on the new digs, Anna! I hope your new job is treating you wonderfully already. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin