July 20, 2009

Abby's 3rd Hotel Visit

Marcus and Abby came to visit me at my meeting this weekend and she slept in her pod and did much better than the last time we were in a hotel. I am so gald we had it- I was exhausted and would not have been much good to her or my coworkers had she been up all night! My cell phone made more noise than Abby did!Not only did she sleep in her pod, but it was the perfect recliner for her to watch her videos while Daddy got ready, unpacked, prepped food, etc. Praise Baby DVDs save our life!
Thank you again to Tabriah for sharing Keirsten and Kaylinn's pod with us!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all got some more rest this time around. I was very sad when Kiersten could climb out of it and couldn't sleep in it anymore.
She looks so cute in all the pics. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the squishy pea pics. :)

Tabriah

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

A POD!? Never heard of it ... but it looks great for traveling!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin