July 23, 2009

What a Wonderful Day

I have today and tomorrow off of work- our office is closed to recharge after our meeting last week in Arlington. I have fun times planned for both days. Today Marcus took Abby to school and I slept late (until 9:30!!!) and then I worked on a pending craft project. I then picked Abby up from school and we went to the mall so that I could use my Coach gift cards. They were a gift from my office for planning our annual meeting. Here is my cute new purse- it only cost me $48!
Afterward, we met a friend for lunch. After yummy hummus and pizza, I drove downtown to meet my Mom. A mid-afternoon baby fix makes everyday better! My Mom works downtown, so I got to snap Abby's first picture with the capitol.
Today was also our first day to use our new super light and compact umbrella stroller. It weighs only 11 pounds and doesn't take up much space in my car. It can actually fit in the backside floorboard. She seemed to do well in it and even slept some. Today was so much fun and tomorrow has even more fun in store! We are going to visit an old friend of mine and see Tiffany, Kyleigh and Cohen. I also will be near Centerpoint Station which means a vanilla malt is in store!




1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

that purse is sooooo cute! Good choice!!! Love the colors!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin