July 27, 2009

Oh Momma...

... these jeans are too small for me!
I really wasn't trying to teach Abby how to suck it in to her "skinny jeans" this weekend, but I packed an outfit for her to change into that she has outgrown. Don't worry, I didn't keep them on her for long!
Also, check out her red sippy cup. We officially moved her to the sippy cup for her mealtime water this weekend. This is by far the best cup and we have tried a few! It is a no spill cup, has a great tight fitting lid, the handles stay aligned with the sippy opening, and she drinks out of it easily. It is called a Nuby and is sold at Target.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I LOVE IT! I'm sooo jealous of the stomach pooch!
CPY

~kristi said...

I think you can get those sippy cups at Wal-mart too. They were my fave also.

Anonymous said...

They also sell the cups in many varieties at Babies R'Us. They are our favorite cups as well...we have about 3 different styles of them and Kiersten loves them!

Love the pooch but man it looks uncomfortable. I would be crying!!

Tabriah

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

We heart Nuby cups! The valveless valve is what sold me on it...not having to wonder where all the little pieces were is very comforting. I can't understand why more companies aren't going that way! Be careful though as she gets a bit older...if she throws it really hard, liquid can still come out and when her teeth really come in she can chew up the nipple something fierce which then negates the whole spill proof thing. But Nuby's are the best! That picture is too cute BTW!

Angie said...

Talk about a muffin top!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin