July 20, 2009

Annual Convention

In the random, what does Anna do for a living again.... here are some pictures from my annual convention in Arlington this past week.
On Friday, two of my coworkers and I all wore black pants and animal prints! This is the registration area. This is our largest meeting but smaller than the other groups I have planned for. We had about 400 people in attendance.
This is the welcome area that transitioned from registration to the exhibit hall. We had about 70 companies inside the hall selling vitamins, medical supplies, textbooks, staffing services and more!
This is the main entrance to the registration and exhibits area. This sign went through 7 versions and was approved via my Blackberry on the way to the show on Tuesday!

Finally, here is the cool stage in our general session. I love the simple design and wish I had taken a picture of it with the lighting done. It looked great!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is phenomenal- and I mean not just the cheerleader's racks. This event is amazing. YOU are amazing. See you soon! XOXO

Anonymous said...

That was from me--Al-- I cannot seem to publish a comment under my Goggle account?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin