February 20, 2009

Abby Lu in Her New Bow

So for dinner tonight we put Abby Lu in one of her new bows (see post below). I did not realize how LARGE they are in comparison to her little head. Marcus and I spent the car ride to dinner laughing and coming up with our best, "if Abby could talk right now, she would say..." We welcome your thoughts as well. Here is our best:
1. The Queen of England has nothing on me.
2. Does this bow make my butt look big?
3. What is up there? What are you laughing at?
4. Mom, I am not a cheerleader from 1989.
5. This bow is so heavy, my neck is too weak to hold it up.
6. Hello, the bow is a 2T.
7. Party at the bow.
8. Oh no, you bought how many of these?
9. Okay, I'll play the part.
10. That's it, I'm putting you in the bad home now.
11. Further proof that Daddy has no control over what I wear.

7 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

Heheheee....that looks just like every single one of Abbie's baby pictures.

I say the bigger the better when it comes to baby bows!! It always made me laugh.

Love,

AB

Anonymous said...

Take advantage of the fact that she cannot tell you no yet. Soon enough, oh let's say when she is almost 8, she will look at you like, "you're crazy if you think for a minute I'm wearing a BOW!" Such a sad day!!

Billye

~kristi said...

Ok, that is funny!

Melissa said...

That pic is adorable! I don't think she minds the big bow. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

How about this one...."That's okay Daddy, I know you'll buy me a car one day for putting up with this bow nonsense." :-)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

hehe, I think it's cute ...

Marlena said...

"Mom... Dad is under the impression this bow is going to put in touch with alien life forms. Would you please tell him it's not working and kindly remove the satellite from my head!"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin