February 20, 2009

Girls Are Too Fun!


I have discovered etsy and it is a dangerous thing! If you haven't looked at www.etsy.com, be warned! It is like ebay only the items are handmade by individuals around the world. Search for anything and you'll be amazed at what you find... pears, Texas Tech, Elvis, you name it!
I find a lady in Spring Lake that makes custom bows. You email her pictures of your favorite outfits or choose from her list of ribbon colors and she whips out the most darling over the top bows. These will be so cute on Abby Lu's headbands.
Here is a look at the detail of these bows. Super duper cute! I sent her Abby's Easter dress, another favorite dress for this summer, and then the colors of Carter's five packs of onesies I bought a while back. She will be stylin'!



I also recently checked out The Monogram Lady on Far West. Lots of fun gift ideas for babies and older girls. Plus, she can put your name or initials on anything! I went in there looking for a small diaper bag. Our big bag doesn't fit in the stroller slot at the bottom and I wanted a little one for short trips.
This is a shower bag for college, but works great. Lots of pockets and the whole thing is waterproof! Look at the cute font!
So, what does Abby Lu think of her new bows and bag? She looks pretty happy about it!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Etsy.com is awesome...even for boys! I just recently ordered some cute prints for our boys' rooms and a really cute hand-made crayon/notepad holder thing that fits perfectly in the diaper bag. I can't wait to do all my Christmas shopping on etsy this year!

Erica Wagner said...

Um, hello! I have a link on my blog on how to make hairbows at a FRACTION of the cost! Anna, c'mon now... break out that craft room and make your own bows!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Ohhh girls are fun!! Love the diaper bag also, so girly!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin