February 12, 2009

My First Road Trip


Abby Lu and I took a road trip to New Braunfels yesterday to have lunch with my sister who was home awaiting the DSL serviceman. On the way, we stopped at the San Marcos outlet mall for our first bottle in public and our first public restroom diaper change. Wow- never judged a bathroom so hard. She did wonderful in the car and slept both ways. In the Old Navy outlet, she let me know when it was time to go, but not before I managed to snag a couple of cute outfits for her!


Tiffany and I had a wonderful time hanging out on her couch and talking while eating Chick-fil-a. Abby ate and slept a little at Tiffany's house before deciding in the middle of a nasty diaper change that she wasn't done. Sorry about your couch Tiff!





Just before I left Kyleigh came home from school. She was able to finish Abby's bottle and kiss on her before I came home.
The big road trip exhausted Abby Lu and she slept from 7:30 PM until 7:15 this morning! Wow! We did wake her and feed her at 9:45 and at 5:45. Getting out of the house really is good for us. I am able to feel normal again and she takes in the sights and sounds and then rests really well.
Look for us at a shopping mall near you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin