February 05, 2009

Trying Out Some Presents

Thank you Baca family for the gift certificate Mom and Dad used to buy my activity gym. It is lots of fun for checking out music, lights, sounds and textures. Daddy and I play with it at night.

Thank you Hatley family for my super cool cheetah sunglasses. I really do like them, except when my silly parents put them on me at night and inside the house. They are silly!

Thank you my fashion godmother Johnna for my super cool outfit and Miss Heather for my fancy socks. Both helped me look spiffy when I went to visit my Mom's coworkers today. They all thought I was pretty cute. I agree!
Love, Abby Lu

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love those socks! Cora has them in a bunch of colors.

Abby Lu looks very regal all dressed up. She is beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin