February 16, 2009

Fun with Kyleigh

Since Kyleigh was out of school for President's Day, she joined my Mom and spent yesterday and today at our house. As always, we try to come up with fun projects to do with her.

She spent some time holding and feeding Abby. She always calls her Abigayle, which is cute. The formal name coming from a little person makes me smile.



As is a tradition, we had to bake. I had bought an Almond Joy bar mix at Target last week. It was easy to do with her. No baking involved and very good!



Finally, this morning we did a little home decor. I have been wanting a set of apothecary jars for months and finally found a large affordable set. We filled them with colored beans in a fun pattern to decorate my dining room table. Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your jars? Love them. XOXO, Al

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin