February 24, 2009

My streak has ended...zappos got me!

As many people know, my wife has an intimate knowledge of the Zappos website.  In fact, rumor has it, that she directed someone around the site over the telephone, just off memory.  Well the other night, I mentioned that I need new running shoes.  She suggested Zappos to look.  

So to amuse her I went out there...and the conversation was something like this:

"I found some that are neat.  But I can't tell if this size will fit me."
"See the reviews?  almost everyone says it fits true to size."
"yes..but I have no arch.  How will I know these will fit with low arch support?"
"See there?  Says support low to no arch."
"Shipping will kill us."
"Free shipping."
"Itll take forever to get here."
"I have overnight shipping on my account.  For free."
"...."
"Yes?"
"Nothing, just getting my credit card out to buy em."

I have the new shoes.  I like the new shoes.  Here's the pic of the new shoes.
And you know what?  didnt have to spend an hour in the shoe department at some store.

Marcus buying shoes online...what is next?!....ooh....here is a 10 day free subscription for World of warcraft to share with someone....well looky looky...Anna's laptop meets the game requirements....

MJ

2 comments:

~kristi said...

Hell freeze over?

Anonymous said...

Watch out for those "free trial offers"! They'll get you.
Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin