January 21, 2008

ACCME: Day Two

Today is my second full day in Orlando. Tomorrow, I am off to Miami! I hear it is cold in Austin. It was a sunny 75-80 here today and will hit 80 in Miami. It feels great!
The hotel were the conference is at was sold out early, so I booked at the nearby Springhill Suites. I have a great little room with an office, kitchen, living room and free wireless internet.

There was even this nice fountain at the entrance to greet me upon arrival. Wow- a fountain, I thought, was a sign of a pretty nice place.


When I drove to the conference, I got a sight of their fountain. Well, it puts mine to shame.

The conference is at a JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton property connected by a conference center. It is 500 acres with golf, numerous lakes, a spa and fountains. Wow, so much for being impressed by the Springhill Suites.

Tomorrow I drive to Miami ( about 200 miles) and promise to update you on my journey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin