January 05, 2008

My First Bite of Wings!

I don't eat meat on a bone. I haven't in a really long time. Because of that, I have never had wings. While I like the Fried Pickles and the pasta salad at Wings-N-More, I hadn't ventured into the wings part.

Tonight Marcus ordered boneless wings, so I bravely asked for a small bite. It was in my mouth no more than 2 seconds and then it was out of my mouth.

Wow- that is a whole new level of nasty! It tasted like vinegar. I never got to the hot part or the chicken. All I could taste was vinegar. It was quickly and not very discreetly spit into a napkin followed by a pickle dipped in a lot of ranch and a half a glass of iced tea.

I don't know how you people eat them!

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

OMG, you ARE kidding right? Seriously, you don't like wings? You my friend, are not a Texan. Or, an American for that matter!

~kristi said...

I am proud of you for giving them a chance, bummer you do not like them though!

Meg said...

Sounds like you're a great candidate for Plucker's sweet and savory sauces for their wings -- and the boneless variety! If you're ever brave enough to venture that direction again, I think Marcus would love it. It is one of our old college haunts near UT that is now a chain all over Texas... Try their honey BBQ or teriyaki sauces... Yum!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin