January 23, 2008

South Beach

So, my first day in Miami was wonderful! I didn't have to work until late this afternoon, so I slept in and then drove to South Beach to shop Lincoln Road. It was a beautiful combination of high end stores, everyday shops, outdoor cafes and palm trees.

I was amazed at all the business people who ate lunch out in this beautiful setting. Lucky people- I eat Sonic or Chick-fil-A most of the time!



Some parts of South Beach, meant to be artistic, were just plain weird.

Look at this, it is a castle made of hair. Yep, like your hairdresser sweeps up after a trim. It was in a art gallery window.


On my way out, I saw this car hanging out on the side of the parking garage. I hope that driver knows how to get out of the garage!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin