January 28, 2008

Valentine Party


Sunday afternoon was a fun filled day making Valentine cards with Stampin Up. They were all super cute and will be fun to send to friends and family.

Here is work related friends making cards- Stormi, Brandi, Dana and Kanice.....



And, here are some of my church girls working hard- Jessica, Heather and Natalie.

Not pictured were Marie, Chandra, Kristi, Erica and I. I hope everyone had fun making cards and even more fun sharing them with friends and family.


Since I am currently cupcake obsessed (buying the stand, carrier, icing supplies, baking equipment, even a t-shirt!), this seemed like the perfect party to make Valentine cupcakes.

Chandra came a little early and decorate the cupcakes for me! Yummy!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was closer to you guys, so I could join in on the fun!

zerry ht said...

Our valentine's party was as amazing as yours. Wonderful decorations and heart shaped cup cakes were eye catching. Liked the red velvet cake ordered by my friend. And of course one of the attractive Chicago venues with lavish dinner and drinks were appreciated by all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin