January 04, 2008

Steak Dinner and A New Gold Ring

Marcus took me out tonight for a nice steak dinner and we did a little jewelry shopping. No special occasion, just an ordinary date night.

We went to the world-famous Dairy Queen where Marcus ordered the STEAK sandwich and I got my own STEAK finger basket. I know- big spender!

Then, he even sprung for a fancy dessert that I was able to turn upside down.


After dinner we went shopping at the biggest store in these parts- the Wal-Mart for some home furnishings (read Caulk, spackle and peg board accessories).

Finally, on our way out he surprised me with a gold and blood garnet ring. What an amazing night! :)

Actually, we saw a DQ commercial and the new Kit Kat blizzard appealed to Marcus. I needed the peg board accessories and asked that we stop at Wal-Mart. Don't want anyone thinking my husband doesn't treat me right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin