May 13, 2008

8 week Baby Update

I am officially 8 weeks pregnant and I feel it!
I still have my lingering "cold" and am going to my family physician later today. Dr. Vaughn thinks I have bronchitis and wants me to see my doctor. It has been 8 days now and I have a nasty cough deep in my chest. My whole torso is sore from coughing. I just want to sleep through the night without a coughing fit.
Add nausea to a regular cough and I am a mess. I still feel my stomach at all times. I either feel really hungry or like I just ate a big greasy meal. I don't have a big appetite, but am finding that I am not interested in sweets. I want more meat than normal. My love of sweet tea is still in full effect although I am drinking more water than normal. I do still splurge on sweet tea on occasion.
I haven't pulled out the maternity clothes just yet, but I am sure I will this month. I have found many items in my current closet don't feel good so I am grateful for the looser fashions I own. I am loving the big shirts right now. I also think my hair is getting coaser and thicker, although that could be my imagination or new styling gel!
Our next doctor appointment is in one week. We hope to see Twin B clearer and Dr. Vaughn to feel confident that both are progressing properly.

3 comments:

~kristi said...

only 32 more weeks to go! I have NEVER met anyone more eager to wear maternity clothes than you!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

32 weeks or less! Since you having twin ... we will probably see them sooner!! Yea I can't wait to meet them!

Hey Kristi, wait until I get preggo!! I will be wearing maternity clothes as soon as I find out ... just because I can!! haha

Caroline George said...

Hey ... hope you are feeling better and no more cough!
Still super excited for you !! : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin