May 06, 2008

And the Sonogram Says...

we are having twins!
All I keep saying is holy cow, holy freaking cow! God has a lot of trust in our abilities! Wow!

Above, you can see above a strong black oval and then 2 parts of a second oval. The clear oval is one baby that was very easy for him to see. The second one was harder for him to reach. It is possible that it is the weaker embryo or that it is just positioned a little differently.

This photo clearly shows the blueberry sized baby within the black circle. We were able to see and hear the heartbeats of both babies and will go back in two weeks to see if the second one is in a better position for him to reach.

We would like to acknowledge the secret prayers for twins of Mitch, Andrea and Brandy. I hope your plans are open in December- we are planning to sign you up for babysitting!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers! We ask that you continue to pray for good health, a miracle anti-stretch mark cream to come my way and for our finances to make way for these babies!

13 comments:

Caroline George said...

YAY! Double the excitement and joy!! So excited for you!!! Love Matt and Caroline

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Hey I want to babysit too!! I am so excited for you both! Actually you FOUR!! :)

~kristi said...

Ok, most twins don't go full 40 weeks, so shoot for November 28th.

Melissa said...

OMIGOODNESS! You guys will do great. But, OMIGOODNESS!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is SO exciting! All the people I know with first time twins just say it wasn't that bad because they didn't know any different! You will obviously do GREAT and also obviously have a large support group to help you out. P.S. How about November 23rd?!? That is my birthday!

The Gumpls said...

Amazing, God is so amazing in creating the miricals we ask for!!!! We are thrilled for ya'll. We will defenitly help out in the babysitting area since Mitch spoke this prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica Wagner said...

That is AWESOME news! I'm am just so happy for you both! That totally made my day!

Justin & Annie Switt said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I was secretly praying for twins too :) Double the fun!

Madeline would officially like to offer her babysitting services. And yes, Justin and I will be there to help if she needs some backup.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You don't know me...I'm a really good friend of Robyn Claflin's...but I've been reading your blog lately and checked today to see how many you are going to have. I was hoping for twins. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story..I'm enjoying it and look forward to sharing your journey from afar!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Just like Anna, always finding a sale! 2 for the price one 1!
Praying for all of you!
Billye

Judy said...

Congratulations guys!

Meg said...

I'm SO excited for you! Your little blueberries are adorable. :) Can't wait to watch them grow!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you both! What an awesome God we serve!

Amber

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin