May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Marcus!

Today is Marcus' 34th birthday! I contend he has entered his mid-30s and he claims 34 is still early 30s. Feel free to comment on that one!






Anyway, we celebrated yesterday with presents including a massage for Marcus and a yummy dinner. Marcus called it the modern day surf and turf- sushi and steak.

We had dinner at Kona Grill in the Domain. It was good- I would recommend it. I had the Macadamia Nut Chicken and no dessert. It is amazing how little sweet stuff I want to eat while pregnant. I hope that feeling stays!

Marcus took the day off today to relax and enjoy his special day! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Happy Birthday Marcus!!

Caroline George said...

Happy Birthday!!

Erica Wagner said...

No, no! 34 is not mid-30's. 35-37 is mid, and then 38-39 is late 30's. I should know... I'm 35 and plan to hang on to the very last shred of mid-30's I can.

Happy Birthday Marcus!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin