May 17, 2008

Yea for Cotton Patch

For Mother's Day last weekend, Marcus surprised me with the news that Cotton Patch had opened a location in Georgetown. I didn't feel well, so we stayed home and celebrated Saturday night.

If you have never had Cotton Patch, I recommend you give it a try (and invite me to join you!). They have locations in Abilene and Lubbock, so I always had to eat them when in West Texas.

The menu is good homecookin- chicken fried chicken, okra, yummy mashed potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, pot roast, homemade rolls, sweet tea, banana pudding, etc. Plus, any entree can be ordered as a Dixie Belle plate, which is a little less food and $1 off! It is the perfect size for me.

The G'town location is in Wolf Ranch with a great view from the outdoor seating area. This is the Texas hill country at it's best! We overheard a member of the staff say that a Cedar Park location was coming soon. Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin