May 29, 2008

My Lunch Date

Today I had a lunch date with my girlfriend Tabriah and her daughter Kiersten. Our baby is due right around Kiersten's birthday, so it is fun to think "oh, he/she will be this size or doing this at Spring next year." If our child is anything like Kiersten, we'll be lucky. She was happy the whole meal and entertained us and nearby guests during lunch.

I love seeing babies in the middle of my day, so all of you Moms, call me and we'll do lunch. You just have to come near the Arboretum so I can take a long lunch!

Tabriah- thank you for my birthday present and for lunch! I can't wait to do a little online maternity shopping. It was very thoughtful of you. And, the cross will be great in our entryway.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Pregnancy looks beautiful on you, Anna. :)

Erica Wagner said...

What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin