June 22, 2008

A good walked spoiled...

Saturday I had the opportunity to play at one of the best courses in Austin (and one of the most exclusive!!)..the UT golf club.

Our friend David invited Mo and Mitch to play, and thank heavens they needed a fourth! I got to tag along and drag my clubs with me.
I am by NO means a good golfer...but I do think I am good enough to play some...but this course was HARD. They are ramping up for being a course for the NCAA 2009 regionals...so they are doing everything to make the course hard enough for them....and try to keep it easy enough for the members!
Aside from an hour delay for rain (which did NOT affect the lawns of Leander) the day was well spent. But my ego could only take so much abuse by a little white ball, and green grass!
Lots of fun, and I'm so glad to get to do it!
Marcus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin