June 23, 2008

Party Central


While Marcus played golf on Saturday, I spent the day party hopping! I did 2 baby showers (sorry, I forgot to pull out my camera) and then was off to Cohen's 3 1/2 year old party. Since he is a Christmas baby, we are now celebrating his 1/2 birthday with parties!

Here he is giving me a big cheese before I left. I'd like to know how a little guy can be so tan this early in summer!






While Cohen bounced around with his friends, Kyleigh and her cousin Addy enjoyed the slip and slide. They had fun getting super wet and then hugging the dry adults. BTW, the slip and slide has really improved since the days of the yellow single lane with a water hose. It had a pool like ending, cushioned bumpers and water squirted via small holes along the entire route of the 3 lane slide. Fancy!


Sunday night, we celebrated the 4th party of our weekend with Kay's belated birthday. We had the gang over for dinner last night and enjoyed catching up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin