June 13, 2008

I like big hair, but...

this is ridiculous!

All of friends and my lovely hairdresser Alex know that I like big hair. My grilfriend Alison can back comb like nobody else and Erica can give her daughters the best big hair around, but seriously, Amy Winehouse takes big hair to a whole new level. Her hair might be taller than she is wide!

Speaking of hair, I have not colored my hair in months! I am happy to say that streak ends today! I have a 4:00 appointment for my blond stripes to come back! My doctor said it was perfectly fine and I could not be more excited. I need a little spunk!

We have a full weekend planned with a birthday baseball game tonight, a family reunion tomorrow and another party tomorrow night! Lots of pics of my new fabulous hair all over town to follow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin