June 06, 2008

Someone finally listened!!!

You know, for many months, to anyone that would listen, I have complained about the Starbucks lids. I have gone so far as to stop going there once I got the new truck (coffee spills on my new leather.....no!!)

But I have seen in the parmer and 1431 Starbucks....they now make plastic stoppers that fit in the lil drink hole.

Which, by its existance....verifies there was a problem!!!

And as I research the issue on line...i find FORUMS against he Starbucks lids.

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/NussbaumOnDesign/archives/2008/04/starbucks_gets.html
Now see, if I stopped listening to the naysayers that said I was crazy about hating the Starbucks lids, I could have INVENTED this.....

mmm kay.....yeah. I can now consider this issue closed. thank you lil stopper stick.


Marcus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, Marcus! So, how much do they charge for these little gadgets?!?

~kristi said...

easy, give up coffee!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin