August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Kyleigh and Cohen started a new school yesterday. They are both enrolled in a new private school in San Marcos and it requires uniforms. This greatly displeases Kyleigh and her inner fashion diva.

I hear her first day was awesome, so I hope the extra activities, nice kids and advanced learning outweigh the lack of choice in clothing. This is also Cohen's first school experience. I wonder how long it will take before his body launches into a mid-afternoon nap on his desk.

I can't wait until I can experience new school supplies and back to school clothes with our child. It makes me sad to not have that rush of excitement every year. I need a "Traffic is Going to Suck Again" outfit and some new pens to write my "Sorry I am Late, Traffic Sucked" excuses with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin