August 26, 2008

She has a Name!

Marcus and I were talking last night and we keep calling her Abby Lu, so I guess the name has stuck. I don't even think of her as Amelia anymore. I love monogrammed things and am guessing that many of you know that based upon the requests to finalize her name. So, Abigayle Lucille it is! We'll likely call her Abby Lu most of the time. Either Abigayle or Abby Lu would be wonderful as a monogram.
After falling in love with Lolo Jones during the Olympics, I have also called her Lulu on ocassion. I don't think Marcus likes that one as much. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! What a pretty name - thanks for sharing with all of us!

~kristi said...

I love the name tag!! Great name choice and family names to boot!

Meg said...

What a beautiful Southern name!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love Abigayle!! I get to meet a
Abigale this weekend

Holly Renee said...

LOVE it! now i even know how to pray specifically....yeah!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin