August 25, 2008

Sheets

I took the advice of my girlfriend Judy and the Moms of a couple of different blogs and bought these smart Quick Zip Sheets. The top part (that will get yucky) unzips from the rest of the sheet and can then be washed.

It allows the remaining part (along with your expertly tied bumper) to stay on the bed during a midnight sheet changing emergency. Plus, the zipper is hidden under the fabric so it will not hurt your baby's soft skin.

I ordered 2 bases and 4 total top sheets. Let's hope she doesn't go through more than that in between washes!

As Candice Olsen would say, "How divine!"

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love this invention!! We will definitely have some of those too!! I hate changing sheets!! Especially in the middle of the night!!

~kristi said...

brilliant idea!

Anonymous said...

They didn't have these cool sheets when mine were babies!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin