August 07, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Tonight is the big So You Think You Can Dance finale and I am sad to not be watching it in usual style with Heather and Jay. Jay always claims he doesn't watch it much, but he does know each dancer and their best moves!

This year I am watching it from Denver with my co-worker Lindsay. We are having banquets make us a feast fit for a queen and enjoying the show.

Heather and I have booked tickets to see the Top 10 when they are in Austin in October. I wonder how young we can look as I am sure we will be the oldest ones there. Maybe we can latch on to a group of teenagers and pretend to be their chaperones!

1 comment:

Judy said...

SO jealous that you're going to see the Top 10 in Austin. This has been my favorite season so far. Go Katee!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin