September 04, 2008

Almost as Good as Christmas

Today/ This weekend is my favorite "holiday" behind Christmas.... it is the beginning of football season. And, everyone, exclaimed, "Yippee!" It is crazy to think that at the end of the season, which goes by so fast, Abby Lu will be here. Her first Super Bowl is this season! She is ready with Broncos gear from our trip to Denver last month.

Those of you who don't know, I am a professional football junkie! I play Fantasy Football, Pro Pick Em, and Survivor Football online. I research players and teams and will be happy to talk football with anyone and everyone. It comes from my Dad and pre-dates Marcus who has fast become a fan with me.

I cheer for Denver, Chicago and Brian Griese. I watch football all day on Sunday. I pay $250 for Sunday Ticket to see all games and don't complain. I often bake some dessert while the game is on to remind myself I am female. I sit on the couch for hours. I do not sleep. I follow my Fantasy team online with stat tracker. I smack talk. I have waited many months for this day to come. I am ready.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I played Fantasy Football with Bryan and our friends last year and loved it! I love watching football, but I can not watch it all day ... and I have to like at least one person playing!! But, yes ... yeah for football season!

Anonymous said...

After a post as fanatic as this one, I'm not so happy that I'm Anna's first fantasy football opponent this season.....just have one thing to say - GO PEYTON! :-)

Caroline George said...

I am tickled. I love it.

Holly Renee said...

okay, well, i'm not a PRO-football phenatic but I am a College football addict! this weekend was my fave as well! hey, i need you to help me with my blog background like you did! i'm trying but i'm failing miserably! hope you are feeling well.....don't jump too much during the games....remind yourself you have a little person in your belly :-) she'll come out ready to CHEER!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin