September 26, 2008

Yearbook Yourself


My friend Billye sent me a website where you can yearbook yourself- making photos of your face with hairstyles from the past. I didn't realize how much I look like my mother.


1962- always making sure to be a good girl and show no skin, including my neck.







1972- obviously I had met my friend Alison at this point, because she taught me how to rat my hair the highest!












1984- I was playing Whitney Houston while getting ready on picture morning to get my perm on!










1994- this is actually the year I graduated from high school and while I had the perm and the brush back and hairspray bangs, my hair has never been this long.

If you go out to the site and play, be sure to send me proof :)

2 comments:

~kristi said...

OMG that is the funniest thing ever! You look like your mom in the 60's!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

This is halirious!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin