September 02, 2008

Pool Time

I don't swim much. I haven't swam (except at Gold's Gym) in a couple of years. It requires a bathing suit and shaving. However, this weekend, I was at the community pool 3 times in 3 days.

I have heard pregnant women like to swim. This one does not. I was sick the moment I took my feet off the bottom of the pool. Luckily, I had Kyleigh and Cohen to hang with in the kiddie pool on Saturday and Sunday and two more little friends on Monday.

It is always fun to see them learning new tricks. I grew up with a swimming pool, so I know all the ways to extend your pool time. Kyleigh learned how to fly off Marcus' shoulders, how to do sit ups in the pool, running under water, 2 front flips, 1 back flip, handstands and the best way to fix your hair underwater. Cohen learned he isn't as tall as he thought. He would get water in his nose and come up and say, "I almost drowned!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin