September 22, 2008

Diaper Bags

I admit it- I love to monogram and one of the reasons I wanted to know our baby's gender was to pick a name and monogram it on everything. It starts with the diaper bags!

Here is my diaper bag. I bought it on clearance more than 5 years ago. I loved the fun colors and the ability for it to be for a boy or girl. Now, I just have to wait 3 months to use it!


This is Mr. Jenk's bag and was an early baby present that arrived on our doorstep from Abby Lu's grandmother, Carol. We decided the neon orange and bold block letters kept it masculine enough for her daddy to carry.

I will say now, on the record, if we have a boy, we are in big trouble! Adam? Aaron? Aiden? hehe!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

seriously, what is on your registry? You have everything but the baby!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

SO Cute!! I love both of those bags!! I am sure that Bryan is going to want one of those!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin